Railway cargo shipment is an optimal solution for companies sending cargoes over long distances. This method has a number of advantages: low cost and possibility to send high quantities of cargo simultaneously.
- quick provision of railway transportation cost and conditions;
- providing any types of rolling stock, such as covered rail cars, fitting flatcars, open rail cars, versatile platforms, lumber platforms and others;
- supply of rolling stock to any railway station for loading;
- railroad fare payment from own Universal Customer Account;
- continuous tracking of rolling stock location and referring it back to the customer;
- development and approval of loading plans and cargo fastening for railroad transportation.
Our vantage points
- Availability of own 40-feet containers;
- Extended rail car fleet;
- Customer focus in the process of shipment cost negotiations;
- Operations under direct contracts with rolling stock owners.
Saint PetersburgIrina Temonen - Deputy Director in freight forwarding and logistics
Head of Sales Department — Deputy Director of Freight Forwarding branch
NovosibirskPavel Bilenkiy — Deputy Director in freight forwarding
IrkutskVadim Shishkovsky — Representation Office Director
+7 (3952) 335–449
Bratsk and Ust-IlimskAnatoliy Titkin — Senior Dispatcher in Siberian Region
+7 (3953) 34-00-94